CALLING ON THE POWER OF HEAVEN

I have always believed in the power of prayer and I remember as a young girl having an intense desire to stay close to my Father in Heaven. I had an inner knowing that prayers produced miraculous results. It wasn't long before I learned that the more experience one had with prayer, the more they were able to draw on the power of Heaven. 

Later in life, a friend asked me how to gain miracles through prayer. I responded by asking her, "When you're seeking miracles in your life, do you pray for one?"  "Ah, well, no not really." She responded, at which I inquired, "How do you expect to get something you are not asking for?" 

I believe that prayers open the windows of Heaven and allows us to see the hand of God creating miracles in every day life. It doesn't guarantee a life of ease or one of perfection, but it will provide powerful solutions, lift heavy burdens and give clarity in a dark and dreary world.

It would be wonderful if everyone prayed to reach the full measure of their potential, according to God's will. We would begin to create a Heaven on Earth. All earnest prayers are indeed answered in due time. I waited eleven years to see the blessings come to fruition for one continuous prayer that was offered again and again. It was indeed worth the wait and I am still overwhelmed with joy, but I came to realize that the timing of this blessing was everything.

Matthew 17:20, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed... nothing shall be impossible unto you. By Linda Sumner Urza, One fine day  (The picture above is that of my granddaughter, Ayla. The innocence in her face emulates that of a loving Heavenly Father.)

No comments:

Post a Comment