WHAT IS AN INFIDEL?

Snopes verified this information to be true. The story below was taken directly from the Snopes web page as follows: The piece quoted below entitled “Allah or Jesus” is an editorial penned by Rick Mathes, Executive Director of the Mission Gate Prison Ministry.  It is a true story and the author, Rick Mathes, is a well-known leader in a prison ministry.  They asked Mr. Mathes if he could provide information about the origins of the story, and he responded with this statement: This article is an exact recording of a real event that I participated in. My only commentary was, “The truth will prevail.”  I think this meeting was in May 2003 and I will not give out more details for fear of retribution. The purpose of the class was to increase “religious sensitivity," that is, tolerance for each others beliefs. 
What is an infidel: Allah versus Jesus, By Rick Mathes
The man who walks with God always gets to his destination. If you have a pulse you have a purpose, believes Mathes. The Muslim religion is the fastest growing religion per capita in the United States, especially in the minority races!  Last month, I attended my annual training session that's required for maintaining my state prison security clearance. During the training session there was a presentation by three speakers representing the Roman Catholic, Protestant, and Muslim faiths, who each explained their beliefs. I was particularly interested in what the Islamic had to say. The Muslim gave a great presentation of the basics of Islam, complete with a video. 
After the presentations, time was provided for questions and answers. When it was my turn, I directed my question to the Muslim and asked, ‘Please, correct me if I'm wrong, but I understand that most Imams and Clerics of Islam have declared a holy jihad [Holy war] against the infidels of the world and, that by killing an infidel, (which is a command to all Muslims) they are assured of a place in heaven. If that's the case, can you give me the definition of an infidel?’ 
There was no disagreement with my statements and, without hesitation, he replied, 'Nonbelievers!' I responded, 'So, let me make sure I have this straight. All followers of Allah have been commanded to kill everyone who is not of your faith, so they can have a place in heaven. Is that correct?' The expression on his face changed from one of authority and command to that of a little boy who had just been caught with his hand in the cookie jar.'  He sheepishly replied, 'Yes.'  I then stated, 'Well, sir, I have a real problem trying to imagine the Pope commanding all Catholics to kill those of your faith, or Dr. Stanley ordering all Protestants to do the same in order to guarantee them a place in heaven!' 
The Muslim was speechless! I continued, 'I also have a problem with being your friend when you and your brother clerics are telling your followers to kill me! Let me ask you a question. Would you rather have your Allah, who tells you to kill me in order for you to go to heaven, or my Jesus who tells me to love you because I am going to heaven and He Wants you to be there with me?' 
You could have heard a pin drop as the Imam hung his head in shame. Needless to say, the organizers and/or promoters of the 'Diversification' training seminar were not happy with my way of dealing with the Islamic Imam, and exposing the truth about the Muslims' beliefs. 
In twenty years there will be enough Muslim voters in the U.S. to elect the President! I think everyone in the U.S. should be required to read this, but with the ACLU, there is no way this will be widely publicized, unless everyone shares this story.  (The end of Mr. Mathes’ comments)
I added this story to my blog to inform and not to discriminate, for I have friends who are of the Muslim faith and they are not terrorist by any stretch of the imagination. However, there is a movement that is dangerous and it is perpetually seeking to destroy others. This reign of terror is witnessed daily in the middle east and we experienced the impact of its power when it crept into our boundaries on 9/11.  I know that evil continually perpetuates when people turn their heads in ignorance.  


Below are two examples of how American’s are losing their equal rights while other religions and people, who are not from this county, are getting preferential treatment.
Student quits choir when forced to sing Muslim song. February 16, 2012, a Colorado high school student quit the school choir after an Islamic song containing the lyric "there is no other truth except Allah" found its way into the chorus (in preparation for a school program). James Harper, a senior at Grand Junction High School in Grand Junction, Colorado objected to singing "Zikr," a song written by Indian composer A. R. Rahman, in an email to Mesa County School District 51 officials. James objected to singing the religious song because of the words referred to the Muslim god as being the almighty supreme being.  Harper said that Christians are forbidden to sing songs about Jesus Christ, yet somehow its okay to sing about the Muslim god.  School official refused to back down and Harper withdrew from the choir. 
Muslim Prayer Rooms at the expense of American Taxpayers. Some public schools and universities are granting Muslim requests for prayer times, prayer rooms and ritual foot baths, prompting a debate on whether Islam is being given preferential treatment over other religions. The University of Michigan at Dearborn is planning to build foot baths for Muslim students who wash their feet before prayer. An elementary school in San Diego created an extra recess period for Muslim pupils to pray. At George Mason University in Fairfax, Va., Muslim students using a "meditation space" laid out Muslim prayer rugs and separated men and women in accordance with their Islamic beliefs. Critics see a double standard and an organized attempt to push public conformance with Islamic law, in addition to insult, these rooms and privileges are at the expense of our tax dollars. Linda Sumner Urza, One fine day. 

1 comment: